Wednesday 21 December 2011

A Special Christmas


Happiness, joy, love, peace, family, friends, good food, presents, shopping, relaxing, special feelings, joy joy joy!

Tis the season to be spiteful, Fa la la la la, la la la lah

Why is Christmas centered around consumerism? Is it really necessary for us to buy gifts for eachother so we can fulfill our holiday obligation, or so we can feel 'special' because we gave a gift to someone? Are we really 'special' when the money we use to buy gifts comes from a corrupt system? So the whole reason of why we think we are special is because we have money? Obviously then you cant be special if you don't have money. Hmmm

Do we realize that our temporary 'special' feelings are at the expense the life of the planet and our lives? Isn't fulfilling of Christmas obligations dishonest self-abuse?

There is no denying that the mass consumption of products is destroying the earth. Take a look at all the plastic packaging that ends up in the ocean. Of the gifts you give and receive this year, take an honest look at what percentage you actually need. 1 of 10? 0 of 10?

Christmas is the most elaborate scheme used as a justification for abuse of ourselves and our world. We think of Christmas and we have all kinds of special feelings yet we refuse to see the consequences of what we are doing by not standing up for life. I remember the excitement I used to feel around Christmas, there were fun times of sharing with friends, but the gift giving always felt strange and awkward, though I will not deny I enjoyed getting gifts.

Here I will insert a line of self-forgiveness... I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel special because of giving to or receiving gifts from people

However I have come to realize that I didn't need 'gifts' from people. Why was my life not supported unconditionally? It appears that we are born into debt. Now I need to 'be a good boy' all year long obeying my parents form of morality trying to pay back my debt to them.. .WTF? Like worship Santa and my parents and family for being so kind and loving for giving me stuff. Oh thank you oh great and invisible Santa. Thou art so kind to choose me over the poor... please.

I realized that me being dependent on someone else to make me feel special is dishonest. I am not special, rather I am equal to everyone. No one is better than me, and I am no better than anyone. Its funny that people fear realizing their equality, 'omg... you mean I'm not special!?.. what, that would mean I'm just a nobody?' Equality means standing for life, as what is the best for everyone including yourself... no secrets, living for real instead of existing as robots enslaved in a system full of fake and insincere people.

Christmas is a good opportunity to investigate ourselves in this self-created religious ritual where we sacrifice ourselves for our false beliefs and selfish desires. Notice that while you can lie to yourself and make yourself believe it for a while, you cannot hide from yourself and will inevitably have no choice but to face yourself as who you have allowed yourself to become. Its time to stop the abuse of life by standing for equality and equal money for all. Here is a jingle exposing what Christmas is really all about...

Oh and btw, if anyone that tells you they love you this Christmas, they are doing it either out of obligation, or because they want to manipulate you into fear and false feeling of comfort, or because they fear having to face themselves and who they really are as equal.


Deck the halls to appear less frightful,

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!

Tis the season to be spiteful,

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!


Don we now our false appearance,

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!

Buy more junk because its on clearance,

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!


See the raging war before us

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!

Rape the ocean chop the forest

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!


Follow god and his delusion

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!

Media spreading mass confusion

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!


Fast away the earth it passes,

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!

Hail the system ye lads and lasses

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!


Drown yourselves in alcohol,

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!

Heedless to the death of all,

fa la la la la la, la la la lah!


No comments:

Post a Comment