Wednesday 5 December 2012

Day 123 – Clearing the Fear in Decision Making


decision making

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make decisions based in subtle fears, rather than slowing down,  simplifying, and analyzing all of the starting points as to why I am making the decisions I am in process of making.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize and understand, that making decisions based in subtle fears (conscious, subconscious, or unconscious) carries with it undesirable consequences as a direct result of those decision making processes. Even though I may not be consciously aware of the fear, I am still responsible for everything that goes on in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe decision making is difficult, in the fear that I will make the wrong decision.  I realize that I cannot see all possible outcomes of my decision making, therefore fretting about making a wrong decision is based in self-judgement, and thus does not support myself and others, but that of projected belief systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about decisions, based on the decisions I have made in the past - where things did not work out the way I expected.  I realize this is allowing myself to be directed and controlled by ‘fear of loss’ as ‘fear of survival’ based on our enslavement to the current money system. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty about making the wrong decisions.  I realize that guilt only reflects me to myself, so that I can see myself and change myself (rather than judge and condemn myself as I have done in the past).  I simply make the decision.  If there is any guilt or judgement, I stop and check the starting points of why I made the decision to re-align myself with supporting myself in living what is best for all.

I commit myself to recognize when I am making decisions, and check the starting point of all decisions to make sure no fear or selfishness is directing me.

I commit myself to clearing my starting point before making decisions, so that I am simply here as breath when I make decisions.

I commit myself to simplify decisions based on what is necessary to be done to primarily facilitate Equality as what is best for all, and in that support myself in the process of taking responsibility to get things done.

I commit myself to enjoy decision making, as aligning enjoyment with taking responsibility within the system I have allowed to be created, so that I can change myself and the system.

I commit myself to take responsibility to direct myself within the decision making process and to embrace the fact that the money system of control is designed to induce fear.  Therefore I commit myself to not be moved by this fear, but to move myself in the simplicity of supporting myself and living what is best for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment