Sunday 2 December 2012

Day 120 – Re-Alignment Self Support

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself in situations where I feel obligated, and am thus directed by that feeling of obligation, in fear of disappointing others, and as such I give up my directive principle of who I am. In doing so, I am giving value to certain individuals rather than valuing life as myself living and doing what is best for all, always.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to consequences of the past, rather than directly deal with and stop creating and participating in consequences of the past as they are playing out.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit my directive principle to the belief and feeling that I have to please others in the fear that I will not be able to stop the systems within myself - again based on my past beliefs, acceptances, and allowances. In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the starting point of why events happened in the past, and so confuse myself within why events occurred and then believe an idea in the present based on a past, invalid starting point.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing what is best for all, and so make excuses within myself which only serve to betray me from the ultimate and only real objective of self-realization and self-actualization.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving up and/or sacrificing my own selfish desires to live and do what is best for all in the fear of changing myself and the fear of losing my free choice as my egotistical and selfish mind desires.

 

 

I commit myself to create myself as live as directing myself within every breath

 

I commit myself to pushing my resistances so I can constantly change myself to live what is best for all in every moment

 

I commit myself to create myself as the directive principle of myself as life here in every moment

 

I commit myself to trust myself to be able to stop and forgive myself as soon as I see that I am not taking responsibility for myself and/or not aware of myself here in every breath

 

I commit myself to realize myself as the ultimate expression of myself here as self-directed living what is best for all

 

I commit myself to use what time I have here to become as effective as possible within aligning myself with Equality as life

 

I commit myself to transcend all false belief systems within myself so that I can clearly see the starting point of all issues that arise so that I can direct them in the common sense way that is best for all

 

I commit myself to consider all dimensions and future outcomes of situations, personalities, characters, relationships and issues that arise so that I may specifically direct them to the best of my abilities in taking responsibility for myself and as all.

 

Self Support at Eqafe

No comments:

Post a Comment